Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement
Global Congress 2017 Europe
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the major players in the healthcare sector. Governments across Europe are struggling to balance the desire to provide timely access to innovative medicines with the need to contain healthcare spending due to the increasing pressure between the demands of the EU, national governments and regional authorities.
As healthcare budgets are continuously rising in Europe, governments implement a wide variety of policies to control them with the help of different public regulatory bodies that are involved in pharmaceutical coverage decisions across Europe.
At a global scale, pharmaceutical market was worth around $300 billion in 2015, according to World Health Organization, and it is expected to surpass $400 billion by 2018.
International collaboration among HTA and regulatory bodies can promote knowledge exchange, efficiency of information production and prepare developing systems for new challenges.
The upcoming 2017 Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement Global Congress Europe will present a dynamic approach to key trends and insights on market access, health technology assessment, real world data, patient access, pricing and reimbursement on the current European landscape.
Gain Latest Insights On:
- Strategies for one of pharma industry’s greatest challenge: market access
- Health Technology Assessment within Europe
- Real word evidence and HEOR
- Growth of biosimilars and importance of RWE for orphan drugs and rare diseases
- The role of emerging markets
- Challenges and opportunities in pricing, reimbursement and patient access
- Risk sharing agreements, benefits and challenges
- Global and European MA trends, collaboration and spill overs
- What future brings?
Who you will meet
Network with members of boards, VP’s, Directors, Heads/Chiefs and Senior Managers of leading biopharmaceutical and biotech companies, government, CRO and solution providers involved in:
- Market Access
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Patient Outcomes
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Payer Relations/ Evidence
- Regulatory Affairs
- Public/ Government Affairs
- Payers, HTA Officials and Physicians
ADD THIS EVENT TO YOUR CALENDAR